• legal and regulatory authorities;
• accountants, auditors, consultants, lawyers, and other outside professional advisors;
• any relevant party, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• any relevant party, for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses or the execution of criminal penalties; and
• any third party acquirer(s) or successor(s) in the title, in the event that we sell or transfer any relevant portion of our business or assets.
To provide the Services in a reliable and responsible manner, Muvison processes and stores your information on secure servers which may be physically located in different countries around the world, including countries outside the country in which you are based. Data protection laws in the countries in which your information is processed may be different from data protection laws in your country or region. Archived data, account data, digital goods, and billing data may be retained and processed by Muvison located in the United Kingdom. There may be a possibility that the data protection level does not reach data protection law in your country or region requirements. However, all such transfers are performed in accordance with the requirements of applicable law. For example, for EEA users, where we transfer your personal information from the EEA to recipients outside the EEA and Japan, we apply safeguards in the form of the European Commission’s adequacy decision C(2019) 304, and Standard Contractual Clauses in all other cases.