Muvison retains your personal information while your account is active.
Additionally, Muvison may retain your personal information following the closure or termination of your account:
• to protect the legal rights or interests of Muvison or any relevant third party;
• to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal obligations;
• to provide and complete customer support service;
• to resolve disputes between or with Muvison users, for the duration of the applicable limitation period plus any additional period necessary for the final resolution of such disputes; or
• to detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of, or abuse of, the Services.
Does Muvison use outside service providers or agents?
Does Muvison disclose your personal information to third parties?
• legal and regulatory authorities;
• accountants, auditors, consultants, lawyers, and other outside professional advisors;
• any relevant party, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• any relevant party, for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses or the execution of criminal penalties; and
• any third party acquirer(s) or successor(s) in the title, in the event that we sell or transfer any relevant portion of our business or assets.