How to Try Now The Power of Your Subconscious
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind is One of the best-selling self-help books of all time that has helped millions around the world achieve remarkable success, simply by changing the way they think.
The power of your subconscious mind by Dr. Murphy’s mind-focusing techniques are based on a simple principle: If you believe in something without reservation and picture it in your mind, you can remove the subconscious obstacles that prevent you from achieving the results you want and your belief can become a reality.
- you can listen to it anytime for free on Spotify
- you can download it for free in pdf format here
- watch the video:
What is The Power of Your Subconscious?
Under the conscious part of the mind, you have an unconscious neurological network of connections that around 95 percent of the time is dictating the way you think, your emotional responses to people and situations, and your behaviors. These are hardwired into the brain.
The days we perform our roles effectively, paying appropriate attention to their dimensions, turn out to be the most productive days in our lives and we feel happy. In today’s world, our roles have multiplied and the nuances of each role have become complex.
The success or failure of our roles depends on how well we understand them and how well we can stay engaged with them. Understanding the roles may be a direct outcome of the time we invest in each of them and the process we adopt. The more experiential the process is, the better should be the outcome.
Staying engaged is an aspect that depends on how well our Minds can quickly put the guardrails and channel all energy to stimulate the right parts of the brain to continuously support the engagement. This aspect of the Mind is still a hypothesis and Science hasn’t yet been able to pin it down and connect it to any physical matter of our body
Why the Subconscious Mind is so Powerful?
Neuroscientists have discovered that repetitive thoughts form neural pathways as neurons that fire together gets wired together. Thus, the more a particular thought or belief is activated and reinforced, the stronger these neural pathways become and the more automatically they become our “go-to” pattern of perceiving.
You learn about all the events in your world, you feel all the emotions, you make choices, and control all the actions that you do. Whether you enjoy or become upset, it all happens in your mind. Thus, the mind is the most important part of our body and personality.
- Why is one man sad, and another man happy?
- Why is one man joyous and prosperous, and another man poor and miserable?
- Why is one man fearful and anxious and another full of faith and confidence?
- Why does one man have a beautiful, luxurious home while another man lives out a meager existence in a slum?
- Why is one man a great success and another an abject failure?
- Why is one speaker outstanding and immensely popular and another mediocre and unpopular?
- Why is one man a genius in his work or profession while the other man toils and moils all his life without doing or accomplishing anything worthwhile?
- Why is one man healed of a so–called incurable disease and another isn’t?
- Why is it so many goods, kind religious people suffer the tortures of the damned in their mind and body?
- Why is it many immoral and irreligious people succeed and prosper and enjoy radiant health?
- Why is one woman happily married and her sister very unhappy and frustrated?
Is there an answer to these questions in the workings of your conscious and subconscious minds?
There most certainly is..