Maybe your answer is: Go ahead, are 3 months until there !
The truth is that a vacation planned is more likely to be a successful vacation for you and your family.This depends a lot on your preferences:to skiing in Switzerland, on the beach in the Caribbean, Jamaica, in Dubai or on a Luxury Cruise . Reserve the place before it is all occupied.
Below are some wonderful places where you can go on the Chrismas holidays:
Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Switzerland’s panorama train routes are among the most beautiful rail routes in the world. They are part of the country’s heritage and history. They pass through the most majestic mountain scenery, idyllic valleys and villages; along crystal-clear lakes and ice-blue glaciers. Their privileged passengers enjoy stunning scenic splendours and superior travel comfort. Glacier Express – The journey in what has been dubbed the world’s slowest express train takes travellers across the Alps within roughly eight hours, passing through 91 tunnels and over 291 bridges.
- Lenzerheide, Grisons Holidays for families and single travellers: Tradition and a spirit of innovation have made Lenzerheide one of Graubünden’s most beloved recreational destinations for more than 100 years. Thanks to the fusion of Arosa and Lenzerheide, you can use 225 snow-safe slopes on your winter holiday. Finally, events such as Magic Forest and ClassicCar create a holiday experience to enrich the spirit and the mind.
- Zermatt The town, at an elevation of around 1,600m, lies below the iconic, pyramid-shaped Matterhorn peak . Offering 365 days of skiing, and a chic attitude Zermatt attracts visitors from around the world .
Austria is famous for its castles, palaces and buildings, among other architectural works. Some of Austria’s most famous castles include Festung Hohensalzburg, Burg Hohenwerfen, Castle Liechtenstein, and the Schloß Artstetten.
- Soelden is an Alpine resort in the Ötztal Valley, in the Austrian state of Tyrol. Lifts including the high-tech Giggijoch mountain gondola provide access to ski slopes. The panoramic Ötztal Glacier Road connects with the Rettenbach and Tiefenbach glaciers. Lookouts on the Gaislachkogl, Tiefenbachkogl and Schwarze Schneid peaks, all more than 3,000 meters high, offer sweeping views of the Ötztal Alps.
- Kitzbühel is a small Alpine town east of Innsbruck, in the western Austrian province of Tyrol. It’s a fashionable winter resort, known for the annual Hahnenkamm downhill race. Upscale shops and cafes line the streets of its medieval center. Museum Kitzbühel chronicles the history of the town and the area’s winter sports, with paintings by local artist Alfons Walde. Its rooftop terrace has sweeping town views.
Jamaica is a Caribbean island nation, has a lush topography of mountains, rainforests and reef-lined beaches. Montego Bay, known for its diving and snorkeling sites. Jamaica is famed as the birthplace of reggae music, and its capital Kingston is home to the Bob Marley Museum, dedicated to the famous singer. December is one of the best months of the year in terms of Jamaica weather. If the weather for you is the main premise for traveling, December will be a good time for vacation. It may be time to walk around the area and explore the main sights.
- Kingston is the capital of the island of Jamaica, lying on its southeast coast. In the city center, the Bob Marley Museum is housed in the reggae singer’s former home. Nearby, Devon House is a colonial-era mansion with period furnishings. Hope Botanical Gardens & Zoo showcases native flora and fauna. Northeast of the city, the Blue Mountains are a renowned coffee-growing region with trails and waterfalls.
- Montego Bay, the capital of Saint James Parish on Jamaica’s north coast, is a major cruise ship port with numerous beach resorts and golf courses outside its commercial core. Popular beaches include Doctor’s Cave Beach and Walter Fletcher Beach, home to an amusement park. There’s also snorkelling and diving at coral reefs in the protected waters of Montego Bay Marine Park.
United Arab Emirates
- Dubai is a tourist destination because of its various tourist attractions like Dubai Burj Khalifa, Dubai Jumeirah Beach, Desert Safari Dubai, and more. It is also one of the top destinations to celebrate the New Year, making it one of the favourite tourist destinations. We’re all used to forking out for overpriced drinks and an inevitably underwhelming night on New Year’s Eve. Somewhat surprisingly, the most expensive destination in the world to spend New Year’s Eve isn’t Rome or London . That’s right, the Dubai city is in the top, but it is worth it.
Why settle for an average vacation when you can have an awesome cruise ? Embark on the holiday of your dreams aboard the ship. Enjoy mouthwatering dining catering to all tastes and preferences, get pampered at the spa, or kick back on the pool deck for panoramic views of te gorgeous waves. Shopping outlets, a Vegas inspired casino, and Broadway style shows to leave you amazed. That’s not all- your kids will love the special activities arranged to keep everyone from toddlers to teenagers to be happy.
Best Luxury Cruise Lines
- Viking Ocean Cruises Smaller ships and destination-focused itineraries are a couple of things that set Viking Ocean Cruises apart from other lines. Viking’s emphasis on cultural enrichment means you can expect riveting performances and informative wine tastings on board, as well as shore excursions like museum visits or architecture tours.
- Crystal Cruises With its gourmet dining, penthouse suites and engaging enrichment programs, Crystal beckons to VIPs. Sailing with Crystal, you can expect first-rate customer service (the line maintains a nearly 1-to-1 crew-to-guest ratio) and versatile shore excursions, ranging from catamaran adventures in Bora Bora to hiking in Hawaii.
- Oceania Cruises Oceania’s gourmet dining, cooking classes and culinary shore excursions cater to foodies. Plus, Oceania’s midsize ships carry a high level of personalization; four of its six ships host just 684 passengers. Passengers also praise the ships’ elegant decor.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Travelers can indulge in excellent food and drink at Regent’s sophisticated dining venues and enjoy various spa treatments at the decadent Canyon Ranch Spa. On board enrichment programs offer culinary and cultural history lessons, and travelers will have access to complimentary shore excursions, such as glass-blowing demonstrations in Antibes, France.
Another option for spending the new year would be to rent a yacht with family or your friends.Charter itineraries are available in the Caribbean, Virgin Islands, Greece . Luxury Yachts will undoubtedly exceed expectations whilst catering to your every need as you cruise to the world’s most glamorous destinations in style and comfort. If you look forward to a unique and personalised experience on the water complete with attentive service, outstanding chefs, wellness centres and all the latest watertoys, this is your place – rental luxury yacht.
Sunseeker 75 Yacht – 4 Cabins – Porto Cervo – Poltu Quatu – Sardinia From € 35000 per week
Ferretti 881 – 4 Cabins – Sardinia – Poltu Quatu – Porto Cervo – Bonifacio From € 50000 to € 62000 per week